header-photo

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

I bet you were wondering "Hey! Where's Kyle been this whole week?" Well, the answer to that is at home where I have no electricity due to the ice storm last weekend. Yes folks, it's going on 5 days now without any power whatsoever. My pharmacy's power was restored on Wednesday afternoon, however, my home (which is just a mile away) still has yet to be electrified (I am bitter, I won't lie!).

The good news is this: God has used this circumstance to teach me some things that I'm looking forward to sharing with you next week. So stay tuned, and if you're still outta power like myself, stay warm. Psalm 20 has been very comforting to me this week, and I hope you take time today to read and meditate upon it yourself.

See you next week!

0 comments: