header-photo

"It's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark!"

I absolutely love the movie "Christmas Vacation." Especially the part of Cousin Eddie played by Randy Quaid. Pure brilliance! What I like most about the movie is the fun it pokes at the family dynamics surrounding a holiday. I mean, let's face it, we all can relate a character or two from this movie to someone in our family. If you can't, it's because YOU are the crazy family member!

What's your favorite Christmastime movie? Do you have any traditions about when/where you watch it?

1 comments:

Derrick Henslee said...

The Henslee family traditionally watches our all time favorite movie "Christmas Vacation" after we decorate!

"Surprised? I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up tomorrow with my head sowed to the carpet, than I am right now!"