header-photo

What God Doesn't Know...

You may think I'm crazy, or at least sacreligious, but I believe there are some things than God doesn't know. In fact, I triple-dog-dare you to prove me wrong! I have come to these conclusions after years of reading and studying Scripture. I invite you to do the same. So, if you're willing to take me up on my offer, stick with me this week and I'll show you some of the things God doesn't know.

God doesn't know.......... how to love you anymore than He already does.

God's love is...

What else could you say about God's love for you?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...so when I saw the title of this blog post on YouVersion my first thought was, "Another open theist leading people on a path of utter disregard for Scripture."
I'm not sure that I agree however, that God doesn't know. If God is infinite, and his love for one is infinite, could there be anymore (with infinite being an imaginary number and all and not really have an understandable definition)
--guess that's the engineer coming out in me--

Kyle P. said...

CogCon - a little April Fool's involved with that title, huh? You're my first commenter from YouVersion! Thanks! But, I think you proved my point if you think about it....