header-photo

Tentmakers in the Bible: Joseph

"You shall be over my house, and all my people shall order themselves as you command. Only as regards the throne will I be greater than you. And Pharaoh said to Joseph, See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt." Genesis 41:40-41 (ESV)

Jospeh is a great Biblical example of the tentmaker priniciple. He had a day job - it just so happened his job was to run the whole country of Egypt. And he leveraged his day job for God's glory.

Here's what I've learned from Joseph:

I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point. Joseph was a stud!

What other traits do you see in Joseph that impress you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally impressed with Joseph especially his endurance. From the time Joseph had his dream until the time that everything came true was several years. Oh and he still believed and "kept his head up".

Bobby McGill said...

You write well. But Joseph a stud? Or just another pawn in God and the Devil's childish game of who rules our soul?