header-photo

Mawwage



Princess Bride - The Wedding

My youngest brother, Brian, got married this past weekend.  It was a really small wedding - very quaint and intimate.  Tried as I might, I couldn't help but recall this scene from the Princess Bride.  In fact, we were quoting it as we drove him to the wedding ceremony!  Anyways, Brian and Amanda's story is an amazing one filled with love, forgiveness, grace, and hope.  Their union is truly an answer to many prayers, and Michele and I are so glad to welcome Amanda into our family.  During the ceremony, the pastor (who also married Michele and I) shared their goals with all of us - the number one being they wanted to serve God through the local church.  True enough, the next day (after their wedding night!) they got up early and went to church.  I am so proud of them!

0 comments: